Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wee Hours

It's in the wee hours of the morning that God speaks to me. Not in a loud voice; it's usually gentle and sweet.

And no we are not limited to that time alone, but it's most precious, free from kids and the cares of home.

Sometimes I kneel and pray silently; other times I stand with arms lifted knowing I have the victory.

There are those times that He sends me to different rooms of my home; making sure that I take the Holy Spririt along.

To forcefully drive out the enemy; I tell him in Jesus' name he must flee.



It's in the wee hours of the morning that I share my inner dreams. He always reminds me that He has plans for me and will make a means.

Plans to prosper me and give a hope and a future. Teaching me to search the scriptures; being not just a reader but also a doer.

A doer of His will, in the wee hours of the morning I will be.

Ever giving Him the praise and glory, from now into enternity.

For He saved me from myself, that sinful nature within.

Gave me Jesus for a savior, even made me an heir with Him.



So if the wee hours of the morning is what He requires of me, wee hours of the morning so shall it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment