Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He's just THAT into you!

Seems the new phrase of the season is "he's really not that into you". Books, movies, talk show discussions....women are being advised of the signs of knowing if the man they are seeing or have been dating is "promising".

It got me to thinking of just how much Jesus is into me. I mean through thick and thin; high or low; up or down; good or bad hair days.....He wants to be with me. He wants to fellowship with me and talk to me, and quite frankly that stirred me up. Speaking from the female perspective; that is just it.....we WANT our husbands, fiance's, and boyfriends to WANT to be with us and spend time with us and talk with us.
And to think that I had all that I was looking for right inside of me.
Jesus is into me like crazy. He thinks about me all day and even all night. He prays for me. He is ready to talk at anytime, no appointment necessary and no waiting until half time or the kids are asleep. He gives me good counsel and direction when I acknowledge Him and give Him His props.

So no longer do we have to look to authors, talk show host, or screenwriters to know the signs of a promising relationship..... that manual was written long ago...... the word of God has the best gift.......the gift of Jesus Christ.....and He's just THAT into me....and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment